This is a scan I did to refine my photogrammetry to VR pipeline after reading the 'Using Photogrammetry' tutorial by the awesome Grzegorz Baran https://www.artstation.com/gbaran
The dataset I shot consisted of 271 images that were processed on high settings ni Agisoft Photoscan.
This resulted in a 94 million dense cloud and a 34 million poly mesh.
In Zbrush I did the lowpoly projection from a 2 million mid poly, unwrapped the UVs manually in UV Layout, projected and delighted the diffuse texture in Photoscan, did some fixes and additional map baking in Substance Painter and finally rendered in Marmoset Toolbag.
The result is a 65k mesh with autogenerated LoDs